Strong and stable from the start.
- Overall/one-side weakness
- Sensory issues
- Low muscle tone
- Visual field cut
- Body awareness
Low profile and light weight, they’re great for wear during routine daily activities.
We got the 1/4 lb wrist weights for our son with Sensory Processing Disorder and he loves them!! He is a sensory seeker and also has a lot of overflow with his arms when he is excited. Our son wears the weights daily (when awake) and he has been much more regulated!
–MightyMom Mom Melissa
“Since using MightyTykes we have seen increased use of the right arm as well as stability when using the arm.”
– Occupational Therapist, U.S. News & World Report Top Children’s Hospital – Chicago, Illinois
MightyTykes loves to support causes we believe in! Each quarter, we donate free sets of weights to a different charitable institutions serving kids. We hope you’ll support them, too!
If you are an individual or organization requesting either free sets of weights or financial support, please download the MightyTykes Donor & Donation request form.
Latest posts by YosuicoMT (see all)
- MightyTykes Lands Wal-mart.com & First Int’l Reseller - March 3, 2016
- Raymer Sensory Sensation! - March 3, 2016
- Quincy Strong & Stable - March 3, 2016